NAWBO January 2015 Chapter Program
A step-by-step plan for managing the ebbs and flows of cash in your business...
|Thursday, January 8th
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
The Georgian Club
(non-members are welcomed)
Have you ever said to yourself any of the following:
- “As long as there’s money in the bank, everything’s good, right?”
- “I had money in the bank, but what happened to it?”
- “What do I do if there’s unexpected expenses or a dip in revenue?”
- “There’s no way I can predict cash flows. My business is too volatile, cyclical, new, etc.”
Take Aways from Presentation...
1. Understanding the process of planning for swings in your business cycle.
2. Reduce hesitancy in tackling ‘the numbers’.
3. Put you more in touch and more in control of business activities.